- 2 can (12oz) refrigerated flaky pilsbury grand biscuits
- 3 cups cooked shredded buffalo pork
- shredded buffalo pork (i simmered my pork for about 3 hours in 1 cup franks red hot wing sauce and 1 pack ranch dressing powder let cool then shredded and return to juices stirring to mix it all up well)
- 1/2 cup bacon ranch liquid salad dressing
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In other news it was a pretty busy day in the decal factory (by factory i mean small work area in my den) Here are some of the decals I'll be shipping off with the mail lady today.