Hoime remedies for nausea

Recently my daughter was fighting nausea and it was midnight and the nearest store for pepto was 20 minutes away so I asked my facebook friends what their home remedies for nausea were and here are what they shared with me... What are your home remedies for nausea??

-Fresh pineapple. Not canned. It works every time for me. My kids doctor told me about it.


melissa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Hoime remedies for nausea

Recently my daughter was fighting nausea and it was midnight and the nearest store for pepto was 20 minutes away so I asked my facebook friends what their home remedies for nausea were and here are what they shared with me... What are your home remedies for nausea??

-Fresh pineapple. Not canned. It works every time for me. My kids doctor told me about it.


No comments :

Post a Comment


Back To School Sitewide Promotion, Ends: Aug 28@Tomtop.com