Random randomness about our Tybee Island vacation at Creekside Livin' 5 stars from the Plantionites...

It's been roughly 3 months since my last blog entry. My emotional state took a turn, and I just didn't feel of value, and so I didn't feel my blog posts were of value either. That, and I just ran out of thoughts. Those stories, recipes, jokes, craft ideas, They all went away and were replaced but a steady humming "you don't matter", "you aren't good at anything", no one cares about you", "why would they?"

I'd like to pinpoint the issue, and say it's my hubby who is forever grumpy and complaining about everything, Bless his heart he cannot find the joy in ANYTHING. (he wasn't always this way). I'd like to say it's my manipulative, self serving, 25 year old daughter who is equally angry at life, and has negativity oozing from every pore. Both think I am the worst thing that ever happened to them. I could blame it on the fact that my children are grown, they don't need me anymore. Except the oldest who will likely go to her grave needing someone. Maybe in part its some of those things, topped with some old wounds that never healed.

I could write a book trying to self diagnose why I have the mega depression, that has grabbed me by "this little light of mine", and won't let it shine, or even let me feel the warmth of it. But, I have no idea what exactly is going on inside of me. But here I am vacationing on Tybee Island this week and looking at the cute little things in the shops and saying, "nah, i don't need that, I wont be around long enough to enjoy it." I sat here last night watching my family through the wall of windows that separates the screened porch from the living area, there was my family, interacting and doing fine, living life, laughing, smiling, I was glad they were happy. It saddened me, but it also made me feel good knowing they are going to carry on just fine without me.

That nagging voice inside is telling me to live it up because this is my last vacation, I don't know if my intuition knows what she is talking about or not. But, I want to make these memories and I want them to be good, because this could very well be the last vacation where all of my family is under the same roof at the same time, and I so very much want them to have amazing memories of us all together. Not sure how possible that will be with my two negative Nelly's dripping their negativity all over it, but I'm giving it all I've got. That is all I can do.

Now, with all of that out of the way, let me tell you about the amazing vacation so far...

We rented a house at Tybee, named, Creekside Livin' and it is amazing. It's on a tidal creek and just 2 doors down from the 4H center, Before we came I checked out the 4H camps facebook page and they have pictures of dolphins, and otters playing around in the tidal creek that our dock sits on, so I am hopeful that we get to see some of that. But even if we don't this is still a wonderful place.

Loving life on tybee easter 2017, family dying easter eggs

those are some super loved little diva's who have brought together two families who mostly keep to themselves
Add caption

fishing at creekside livin on tybee island, we mostly caught crabs and tadpole fish, we heard the dolphins playing it the creek but it was late at night we didn't get to see them

mr. raccoon, caught promptly, fun to watch, but rabies and all, creekside livin' t tybee, dreams coming true, want to move to tybee
Mr. Racoon from the house next door. 

we actually had 2 docks, a dock on posts and also a floating dock, we loved it here, if you rent on tybee this is the place to rent its like a little slice of paradise
Add caption

tybee island, creekside livin', as close to heave ans a living person can get, I want to go back, Im not finished vacationing at tybee, tybee take me away, retiring here,
Add caption


The person who own it must be into gardening, because the courtyard area is covered in pretty plants and we are here at the right time of year to see some of the pretty things bloom. Some things I can identify, eucalyptus, roses bushes, bamboo, and crepe myrtle, then their are other things I'm no so certain of, like the stuff that reminds me of yellow jasmine but i wouldn't swear to it in court, and that thing that looks like an spider plant but I know Spider plants are an indoor hanging basket and this stuff is outside. There is a greenhouse here, and it is unlocked, I looked inside, but it wasn't advertised as part of our amenities, so I've left it alone, which is best anyway because I don't have a green thumb at all. I have the black thumb of death. My granny would disown me. She could grow anything. A gift I did not inherit.

I started this post at the beach, but we are home now, our 6 days passed and it was fantastic. I hated to see it end. I want more than anything to move there, to rent one of those little one room apartments and paint and create artsy things and live in the salty ocean atmosphere. My youngest Ryan doesn't drive yet, he just turned 15, and so its too early for me to pack up and head out, but as soon as we get him to status licensed driver I feel certain I will be so outta here..

relaxing in the sun, sunning on tybee, fun in the sun, our last hurrah, tybee life,

my inner beach bum never wanted to come home to the dingy world i left behind, give me tybee or give me death, creekside livin on tybee, loving life for a while, tybee tidal pools full of hermit crabs and shark teeth, ryan the shark tooth finder,

beach bum, beach bumming, baby beach bum, tybee baby, tybee baby, tybee vacation, tybee tidal pools, a week isnt enough on tybee,

learning to walk on tybee, first moments on tybee, things to do on tybee, learn to walk, learn to walk on the beach, love tybee, tybee take us away, we want to live on tybee



The one thing hubby and I agree on is our love for our children. I'd never pack up and take ran away from him and his brother and sisters, and nieces. I have to get him set up with a licence and a car so he can be with which ever parent or sibling he would like to be spending time with. I don't want him or any of them to have to chose between us. But he is 15 old enough for a learners permit and on the cusp of old enough for a restricted licence which could take him to and from either place he would like to me.

I guess this blog post is a log winded thing you care nothing about, and that's fine, if you don't like it, you are free to go.. I am coming to a chapter in my life where I no longer have to care what anyone thinks, or feels, I am coming to a chapter in life that will be all about me, that's something Ive never known. I do;t have to drag myself out of bed with a fever to take a child to a football or cheerleading practice I don't feel like being at, I don't have to cook that sommna bitch supper only to hear how awful it, and I am. Im at a place where It's OK if I just tend to me for a while. Or nearing it.. I still have to get Ryan that licence.

I guess if I had to liken my life to a song, there are two Id choose.

Reba McEntire _ life out there




and Tim McGraw _ Angry all the time




Well that all I want to say this post. Ill hopefully get more into writing again now that Ive stopped to take a breath and enjoy a week of bliss.. I guess time will tell.. Peace out all...

melissa

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Random randomness about our Tybee Island vacation at Creekside Livin' 5 stars from the Plantionites...

It's been roughly 3 months since my last blog entry. My emotional state took a turn, and I just didn't feel of value, and so I didn't feel my blog posts were of value either. That, and I just ran out of thoughts. Those stories, recipes, jokes, craft ideas, They all went away and were replaced but a steady humming "you don't matter", "you aren't good at anything", no one cares about you", "why would they?"

I'd like to pinpoint the issue, and say it's my hubby who is forever grumpy and complaining about everything, Bless his heart he cannot find the joy in ANYTHING. (he wasn't always this way). I'd like to say it's my manipulative, self serving, 25 year old daughter who is equally angry at life, and has negativity oozing from every pore. Both think I am the worst thing that ever happened to them. I could blame it on the fact that my children are grown, they don't need me anymore. Except the oldest who will likely go to her grave needing someone. Maybe in part its some of those things, topped with some old wounds that never healed.

I could write a book trying to self diagnose why I have the mega depression, that has grabbed me by "this little light of mine", and won't let it shine, or even let me feel the warmth of it. But, I have no idea what exactly is going on inside of me. But here I am vacationing on Tybee Island this week and looking at the cute little things in the shops and saying, "nah, i don't need that, I wont be around long enough to enjoy it." I sat here last night watching my family through the wall of windows that separates the screened porch from the living area, there was my family, interacting and doing fine, living life, laughing, smiling, I was glad they were happy. It saddened me, but it also made me feel good knowing they are going to carry on just fine without me.

That nagging voice inside is telling me to live it up because this is my last vacation, I don't know if my intuition knows what she is talking about or not. But, I want to make these memories and I want them to be good, because this could very well be the last vacation where all of my family is under the same roof at the same time, and I so very much want them to have amazing memories of us all together. Not sure how possible that will be with my two negative Nelly's dripping their negativity all over it, but I'm giving it all I've got. That is all I can do.

Now, with all of that out of the way, let me tell you about the amazing vacation so far...

We rented a house at Tybee, named, Creekside Livin' and it is amazing. It's on a tidal creek and just 2 doors down from the 4H center, Before we came I checked out the 4H camps facebook page and they have pictures of dolphins, and otters playing around in the tidal creek that our dock sits on, so I am hopeful that we get to see some of that. But even if we don't this is still a wonderful place.

Loving life on tybee easter 2017, family dying easter eggs

those are some super loved little diva's who have brought together two families who mostly keep to themselves
Add caption

fishing at creekside livin on tybee island, we mostly caught crabs and tadpole fish, we heard the dolphins playing it the creek but it was late at night we didn't get to see them

mr. raccoon, caught promptly, fun to watch, but rabies and all, creekside livin' t tybee, dreams coming true, want to move to tybee
Mr. Racoon from the house next door. 

we actually had 2 docks, a dock on posts and also a floating dock, we loved it here, if you rent on tybee this is the place to rent its like a little slice of paradise
Add caption

tybee island, creekside livin', as close to heave ans a living person can get, I want to go back, Im not finished vacationing at tybee, tybee take me away, retiring here,
Add caption


The person who own it must be into gardening, because the courtyard area is covered in pretty plants and we are here at the right time of year to see some of the pretty things bloom. Some things I can identify, eucalyptus, roses bushes, bamboo, and crepe myrtle, then their are other things I'm no so certain of, like the stuff that reminds me of yellow jasmine but i wouldn't swear to it in court, and that thing that looks like an spider plant but I know Spider plants are an indoor hanging basket and this stuff is outside. There is a greenhouse here, and it is unlocked, I looked inside, but it wasn't advertised as part of our amenities, so I've left it alone, which is best anyway because I don't have a green thumb at all. I have the black thumb of death. My granny would disown me. She could grow anything. A gift I did not inherit.

I started this post at the beach, but we are home now, our 6 days passed and it was fantastic. I hated to see it end. I want more than anything to move there, to rent one of those little one room apartments and paint and create artsy things and live in the salty ocean atmosphere. My youngest Ryan doesn't drive yet, he just turned 15, and so its too early for me to pack up and head out, but as soon as we get him to status licensed driver I feel certain I will be so outta here..

relaxing in the sun, sunning on tybee, fun in the sun, our last hurrah, tybee life,

my inner beach bum never wanted to come home to the dingy world i left behind, give me tybee or give me death, creekside livin on tybee, loving life for a while, tybee tidal pools full of hermit crabs and shark teeth, ryan the shark tooth finder,

beach bum, beach bumming, baby beach bum, tybee baby, tybee baby, tybee vacation, tybee tidal pools, a week isnt enough on tybee,

learning to walk on tybee, first moments on tybee, things to do on tybee, learn to walk, learn to walk on the beach, love tybee, tybee take us away, we want to live on tybee



The one thing hubby and I agree on is our love for our children. I'd never pack up and take ran away from him and his brother and sisters, and nieces. I have to get him set up with a licence and a car so he can be with which ever parent or sibling he would like to be spending time with. I don't want him or any of them to have to chose between us. But he is 15 old enough for a learners permit and on the cusp of old enough for a restricted licence which could take him to and from either place he would like to me.

I guess this blog post is a log winded thing you care nothing about, and that's fine, if you don't like it, you are free to go.. I am coming to a chapter in my life where I no longer have to care what anyone thinks, or feels, I am coming to a chapter in life that will be all about me, that's something Ive never known. I do;t have to drag myself out of bed with a fever to take a child to a football or cheerleading practice I don't feel like being at, I don't have to cook that sommna bitch supper only to hear how awful it, and I am. Im at a place where It's OK if I just tend to me for a while. Or nearing it.. I still have to get Ryan that licence.

I guess if I had to liken my life to a song, there are two Id choose.

Reba McEntire _ life out there




and Tim McGraw _ Angry all the time




Well that all I want to say this post. Ill hopefully get more into writing again now that Ive stopped to take a breath and enjoy a week of bliss.. I guess time will tell.. Peace out all...

No comments :

Post a Comment


Back To School Sitewide Promotion, Ends: Aug 28@Tomtop.com